Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tiger Direct.com Letter of complaint/Toshiba Notebook order

Tiger Direct.com Letter of complaint/Toshiba Notebook order

To Whom It May Concern:

This email needs to find its way into the hands of a manager to prevent future customers from having the same unfortunate shopping experience as I have recently.

On January 17th, 2006, I placed an order with TigerDirect.com through Shop.com, through Quixtar for a Toshiba TE2000 Notebook. On January 23rd, 2006, I went to track its shipping progress. Upon calling your customer service, the first agent I spoke to informed me that the order did not exist. He transferred me to another agent who could assist me. Unfortunately, I did not get the man’s name in which I spoke with. He found the order from Shop.com and said that a glitch in the system somehow kept the order from actually being placed. He assured me that he would take care of the order; I would receive it by Friday, January 27th, 2006, & he would send an email confirmation for me to use to track it.

On January 26th, 2006, I checked my email for the information, but it was not there. I again phoned your customer service. The first agent I spoke with couldn’t find the order just my name. I asked to speak with a manager & was transferred to different agent, not a manager. This time I did get the name of the man I spoke with, George x505. I asked him if I could speak with a manager, but he insisted on handling the situation himself. I will admit that by this point I was extremely frustrated. Even more so, was I frustrated, when I was made to repeat the story once again, only for him to tell me, like I hadn’t already heard it, that my order did not exist! In the end, the order was placed, an order number issued, and a promised delivery date of Monday, January 30th, 2006 was given. Should you need any further detail on this conversation, please refer to your recordings.

Today, I tracked my order, to find it is now, going to arrive a day later than its scheduled delivery date! (The second time around.)

Not having this computer has set my business back more than I care to think about. Not only in the way that I have been unable to share my internet business with others, but I can not, at this point, give your company a positive referral to future internet business’s that would conduct their shopping through your company.

What can you do to enable me to be confident in referring your company to others? That decision, I will leave up to you.

No comments: