Sunday, March 23, 2008

Words of my love

BlondDeed (12:59:18 AM): im big on my pride'
kmarks243 (12:59:24 AM): thats good you should be
BlondDeed (1:00:21 AM): im stubborn around u and i love you. i couldnt bring myself low enough to hook up its all or nothing. besides im insecure bout myself and i dont wanan hook up with some guy whos only in it for one thing and my trust isnt what im talkin bout lol
kmarks243 (1:02:19 AM): lol thats really good babe, cuz lots of guys are assholes and when they realize they can get that they just keep expecting it and thats not how it works, commitment love trust , im big on those three things, sex is just a perk if nething, its not needed to make NE relationship work and if thats whats keepn the relationship going then there never was a relationship in the first place
BlondDeed (1:06:50 AM): ..........that was dejavu. n lie true story have iever said that to you? i swear ive said those exact words before. that was creepy. but yes thats why i love you your not like other guys you have brains. i like a guy with brains. cuz i lack it at times. and you're right thats why i think wer gonna be just fine cuz im really big on those 3 things. their the most simple and easy things that make a relationship but the hardest to maintain. ill always commit to you and no one else that was the deal from day one youll never have to worry bout me cheatin on u im not a hypocrit. trust is obviosuly gonna be a big role in this because we seem to have alot of it which is another perk and for the ill continue to love you .
kmarks243 (1:09:23 AM): lol you've truley never said that to me, that all jus was in my head, maybe thats why we are perfect, we thing the same way without even knowing it babe lol and ill always commit to you and only you and im in this relationship till the very end babe cuz I Love You Too
BlondDeed (1:10:10 AM): lol its hard to be serious with those smilies
BlondDeed (1:10:21 AM): but i like that u said that
BlondDeed (1:10:53 AM): cuz ive never heard a guy say that and once i gave up lookin for a guy like that you came along
kmarks243 (1:12:16 AM): i changed my smileys lol well hey , good things come to those who wait and those who are deserving, and from wat youve told me, you are very deserving babe, and im the same, all was hell till i threw a penny in the well...then came you, and all is swell , that rhymed and i totally just made that up
BlondDeed (1:15:00 AM): lol well thats good. ill never be ungrateful towards you because ive never had better its alwasy been hell and you showed me that maybe theyre not all the same
kmarks243 (1:16:51 AM): maybe? no maybes, im am different, but no worries, cuz u'll never find a 2nd as long as im alive that you'll question my intentions or my actions and compare me to any of ur exes cuz i AM DIFFERENT, and i want you to realize how much you mean to me and how much i'd like to mean to you cuz you've shown me so much in so little time babe
BlondDeed (1:20:06 AM): you do mean alot to me. im not gonna lie today i dunno if i had a bad dream or what but i was just paranoid. that like you would get bored with me or something. and it scared me. yesterday when u didnt text me all day cuz ur games i was suprised i wasnt scared or worried iknew ur games wer takin long. before with other guys id be paranoid and usually im right when i thnk somethin bad is happening usually it is.
kmarks243 (1:23:21 AM): you can think bad things will happen...but dont kill yourself when i show you that all is good with me and Melody, you don't ever have to worry about me getting bored with you, cuz i never know what to expect and theres never a dull moment with you, everytime we kiss i feel like its the first time, my heart still races the same and my adrenaline still kicks in hard from start to finish when your around believe me, and no matter how long it takes you to respond or nething i never fear that your doing nething wrong, with you i dont worry bout where you are or who your with, i know you wouldnt hurt me
BlondDeed (1:24:56 AM): i cant urt the best thing thats come into my life
kmarks243 (1:26:04 AM):
kmarks243 (1:26:50 AM): and i cant lose the best thing to ever happen to me either , your my good luck charm i heard the song just now on the radio again
BlondDeed (1:27:21 AM): lol iknow i hear it all the time
kmarks243 (1:28:11 AM): Me 2 and everytime i smile cuz im thinking of you
BlondDeed (1:28:44 AM): lol me too babe
BlondDeed (1:30:06 AM): whenever i hear like white people music. like accoustic songs i feel like everythings in place i love it. cuz usually i can relate the song to you and i get all cheesy
kmarks243 (1:32:15 AM): lol so many songs remind me of you, but from the beginning the 1 song that sticks in my head is back at 1, cuz no matter what i do i kno that i have to keep doing it in order to keep you, if im ever satisfied then somethn bad will happen, so everyday i start over and do what i can to "make you fall in love with me" over and over again
BlondDeed (1:34:24 AM): babe it doesnt take much to make me fall in love with you over and over again everyday
kmarks243 (1:35:30 AM): thats ok, cuz either way im still gonna look at it that way, cuz seeing you walk to your house after you get out of my car smiling is worth every bit of effort i put into that day alls i ever ask from you is a kiss b4 you leave and im good to go
BlondDeed (1:38:35 AM): lol well that makes two of us so0o thats def. not something difficult ican provide
kmarks243 (1:39:13 AM): ok good, nd not to try nd get rid of you babe but shouldnt you get some sleep b4 your exam? lol
BlondDeed (1:41:50 AM): yeah i was thinkin bout it. but i had a redbull at like 4. and sadly those keep me awake all night so0o im tryin to keep awake all ngiht and ill take a nap after my exam and before igo to graduation
kmarks243 (1:43:28 AM): lol ok, thts perfectly fine with me nd babe, if you dont want to come over saturday because of daniel just let me kno, cuz i dnt want you to be uncomfortable or nething so i understand if you dont want to
BlondDeed (1:45:03 AM): lol hes tollerable i dunno why but as f'ed up as he is ican tollerate him
kmarks243 (1:46:13 AM): lol ok, nd i told him that if you come over he has to be good and that ill set him up with the tv in my aunt n uncles room so he leaves us alone, otherwise hell be on the cpu and thts fine too, cuz i wanna be with you alonso so your not shy lol
BlondDeed (1:46:48 AM): what do u mean so shy??
BlondDeed (1:47:03 AM): i believe im not shy. nemore
kmarks243 (1:47:39 AM): no but around people you are kinda shy, like hannah or nikki you get kinda shy or around my parents...tht one i understand tho lol
kmarks243 (1:48:14 AM): im jus sayn, dont be shy to kiss me in front of people unless ur ashamed of me lol and i dnt think thts the case
BlondDeed (1:48:35 AM): lol ok babe
kmarks243 (1:49:55 AM): lol ok good, cuz sometimes i just wanna kiss you real quick but idk if you may back away cuz people are watching lol idk nvrmind im confusing myself cuz its late lol
BlondDeed (1:51:11 AM): late? more like early now lol but its okay babe i wanna kiss u real quick to0o and it doesnt bother me that ppl are watchin i just didnt wanna make it akward for them ya know? nd i didnt know howd u react to it
kmarks243 (1:52:24 AM): ill react like i always do...with a smile cuz its no secret tht we kiss n hold hands lol nd ya i understand how it may be akward for people to watch us kiss
BlondDeed (1:53:16 AM): lol no wayyyy our secrets out!?!? people know we kiss!?!?!? oh my......
kmarks243 (1:54:30 AM): lol ya babe i sowwy, i 4got to tell you...they saw our video...the one where you held my hand ever so gently and kissed me long and smoothly... i cant believe i 4got to inform you lol
BlondDeed (1:56:05 AM): lol oh really? well atleast they didnt see the toher video
BlondDeed (1:56:10 AM): other*

No comments: